April 12, 2014

Wave Garden in Point Richmond

On April 12th, 2014, I travel across the bay to Annie's' Nursery in Richmond. They we having their annual Spring fete. It was great to see everyone there and listen to the edible garden lecture.

On our way home, Dino stops by the wave garden. I've never heard of it but it is in Point Richmond on the San Pablo Bay. Or is it San Francisco Bay?

Anyway, they apparently shop at Annies. If you want to see Annies products in the garden this is a good place to visit. As I understand it is private property but is open to the public.

















There was something about this planting that dazzled in the light. Although I think the photo looks good, it doesn't convey what you see in person.




Good Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookings and Inquires, please leave in comment section with your email address or phone number. This will not be published to my blog.

Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens