March 24, 2015

North Oakland Cottage Garden

This garden caught my eye from a far. It was one of few interesting gardens in this north Oakland neighborhood. The quivering coins of birch leaves along with white bubbles of Erigeron and yellow dots of Thunbergia alata created an effervesce aura.





Eschscholzia california ablaze with Sparaxis tricolor. All together a beautiful front garden in a cute neighborhood. I do wonder how the birch will fare the fourth year of drought.



This Sparaxis is a bicolor flower of vivid scarlet and yellow. A bit demanding for me. I prefer the electric lemon yellow and white Sparaxis.



Two types of wisteria.



Silvery buckwheat with subtle mustard buds and flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookings and Inquires, please leave in comment section with your email address or phone number. This will not be published to my blog.

Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens