September 30, 2015

Annie's Annuals Fall Sale

My buddy, Dino is being attacked by the giant green man at Annie's Fall Sale Party. I've been making this 45 minute trip from San Francisco for 10 years now. It is by far the most interesting nursery in the Bay Area. If you've never been, well, you should go! Here is some of the interesting things I saw:



At first I thought this was a verbena but it turns out to be Lavandula canariensis. Wonderful bright green leaves with a panicle of flowers that appears to bloom for months.




All the hot fall colors in full bloom!



Here pink on salmon. Melinus nerviglumis 'Ruby Grass' with Agastache rupestris



Begonia 'Gene Daniels'



Salvia splendens 'Lighthouse Purple'



Lavandula canariensis



Lavandula buchii



I won this beautiful shirt in the raffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookings and Inquires, please leave in comment section with your email address or phone number. This will not be published to my blog.

Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens