June 25, 2015

Noe Valley Garden

Last week I was invite over to my friend Nader's house for dinner and drinks. I arrived late due to confusion on my part but it was perfect lighting to view the garden. Nader's garden is always impeccable and constantly evolving. It's been well over a year since I been here and the first thing I noticed was the red. Nader doesn't do red so I was shocked. Is he ok?




Two kinds of Verbena (lilacina 'De la Mina & bonariensis), Nepeta with Clarkia being the deep pink flower in the center.



The red is a poppy and a rose in the first photo.



Frank with Paris and Ema.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookings and Inquires, please leave in comment section with your email address or phone number. This will not be published to my blog.

Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens