May 25, 2022

Flower Marquee at Chelsea Flower Show

 So here’s the deal.  I am restarting my blog as a true log of my adventures and today I in London, England for the 2022 Chelsea Flower Show.  Yesterday’s post was from the same location but was of the show gardens and vendors outside.  

Today we’re going inside the big tent.  At one of the first displays of agapanthus and nerines, there was Mary Berry giving an interview.  I love her on the British Bake Off show and here she was talking about nerines. WOW!


(Note about this blog, I’m not paying too much time to grammar and text.  If you like something or want more information, leave a comment and I’ll expound)

Notable plants I saw: Agapanthus, Zantedeschia, Nirenes, Roses, JACQUELINE DU PRÉ, Clematis ‘Pistachio’, Rosa ‘Eustacia Vye’, Alliums, Luzula nivea, Sesleria nitida, japanese tassle fern, rosa ‘Mermaid’.



















2 comments:

  1. Mary Berry! I love her, how exciting. And that Agapanthus looks cute, is it small?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonymousMay 27, 2022

      The agapanthus is pretty short. Like 12-16 inches tall.

      Delete

Bookings and Inquires, please leave in comment section with your email address or phone number. This will not be published to my blog.

Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens