
Producing Floriferous Gardens in San Francisco’s Mediterranean Climate.
June 13, 2010
Angel Island
In the San Francisco Bay, Angel Island has no bridges and no private cars. This is an extremely easy, completely undemanding, overnight bike camping trip.






Filter Posts by Labels:
California,
June,
San Francisco Green Space,
Travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens
-
Three beds of perennials: Forest Edge, Gold, Silver and Bronze, Meadow bed. Here is the third in a series highlighting the gardens I am h...
-
This is an installation I did in Noe Valley. The positive side of not having a view is having a flat garden. A rarity in San Francisco and...
-
Fall in San Francisco is a good time to visit. Skies are clear and sunset occur.
-
I am starting my twenty-first year tending to this cottage garden on Bernal Heights near Holly Park. Last year, the previous owner told me ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments below. I moderate this so it may take a couple of days to show up.