MUG | Mike's Urban Garden | MUG
Producing Floriferous Gardens in San Francisco’s Mediterranean Climate.
June 10, 2011
Noe Valley Terraced Garden
I have been taking care of this garden for a couple years now. I am not sure who designed it or built it. I come here on a monthly schedule.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens
Beth Chatto's Garden
Beth's garden is known for it's dry and wet section. She describes it as "poor gravel soil and boggy hollows." The English...
Potrero Hill Cottage Garden
In 2018, I started maintaining this front cottage garden. It was planted with the typical one-offs that survived our dry summers, that inc...
Piet Oudolf’s Garden - Hummelo, Netherlands
Jacaranda in Mission Dolores Neighborhood
On a typical morning walk in San Francisco but this time opposite of my normal direction. The new angles reveal new things. Here a Jacara...
Westbury Court Gardens
Started back in the late 1600's, Westbury Court is the oldest style garden we will visit in July. The Dutch influence was strong in this...