MUG | Mike's Urban Garden | MUG
Producing Floriferous Gardens in San Francisco’s Mediterranean Climate.
June 10, 2011
Noe Valley Terraced Garden
I have been taking care of this garden for a couple years now. I am not sure who designed it or built it. I come here on a monthly schedule.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens
Puget Sound - Garden Fling 2024 Overview
A long weekend in Tacoma, Washington, viewing gardens of the region with 100 other garden bloggers and Social Media types. I am impressed w...
Nader's Garden Noe Valley
Nader's Garden, 210-3pm: The elegant and masculine city garden of Nader Meykedah. A personal garden designed equally for living and ...
Potrero Hill Cottage Garden
In 2018, I started maintaining this front cottage garden. It was planted with the typical one-offs that survived our dry summers, that inc...
Curious Flora Nursery (Reincarnation of Annie’s Annuals)
With much anxiety Angele and I drove up to Richmond, California to the new nursery called Curious Flora. I was curious. I was hoping fo...
Piet Oudolf’s Garden - Hummelo, Netherlands