(Above) The Purple Border & The White Garden.
Producing Floriferous Gardens in San Francisco’s Mediterranean Climate.
May 28, 2012
Sissinghurst Castle Garden
The second garden on our tour was the impeccable Sissinghurst Castle Garden in Kent. This garden is one of the best, if not the best garden in England. Known for the room division where each room is distinctive in color, texture or theme. Once inside the room, all you see is that room, The Tower and the tree tops from the borrowed landscape of the English countryside.


(Above) The Purple Border & The White Garden.
Orchard with the yellow of The Azalea Bank in the back with Cottage and Cottage Garden.
Yew rondel.
(Above) The Purple Border & The White Garden.
Filter Posts by Labels:
2012 English Garden Tour,
Design Inspirations,
Sissinghurst,
South Eastern England,
White Garden
Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens
-
A long weekend in Tacoma, Washington, viewing gardens of the region with 100 other garden bloggers and Social Media types. I am impressed w...
-
Nader's Garden, 210-3pm: The elegant and masculine city garden of Nader Meykedah. A personal garden designed equally for living and ...
-
In 2018, I started maintaining this front cottage garden. It was planted with the typical one-offs that survived our dry summers, that inc...
-
With much anxiety Angele and I drove up to Richmond, California to the new nursery called Curious Flora. I was curious. I was hoping fo...
-
Am I tripping or does this look out of place in the middle of San Francisco? So tranquil and fairy tale like. The gates were ajar when we ar...


