I planted this garden in 2013. I was going for a cottage garden that would be equitable to the architecture. I've been back regularly 2 or 3 times a year. Today I sheared the pittosporums globes, weeded and added a few new recruits. We'll see who survives.
Producing Floriferous Gardens in San Francisco’s Mediterranean Climate.
May 03, 2018
Arts and Crafts Garden
Filter Posts by Labels:
Arts & Crafts,
May,
MUG Quarterly Maintenance,
Noe Valley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens
-
Newly sow greens and vegetables on the roof of the Zen Center with views of City Hall, Nob Hill and Russian Hill.
-
So here’s the deal. I am restarting my blog as a true log of my adventures and today I in London, England for the 2022 Chelsea Flower Show...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments below. I moderate this so it may take a couple of days to show up.