Producing Floriferous Gardens in San Francisco’s Mediterranean Climate.
October 07, 2018
Garden Wildlife
Arriving late in the afternoon, I find Salsa already out in the garden. This LoverBoy, Salsa, is not doing well. His Cancer is taking its toll. I love seeing him out in the garden "stalking" butterflies. He doesn't kill. Just watches. I love his spirit.
Filter Posts by Labels:
Glen Park,
MUG Weekly Maintenance,
October
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens
-
Newly sow greens and vegetables on the roof of the Zen Center with views of City Hall, Nob Hill and Russian Hill.
-
Three beds of perennials: Forest Edge, Gold, Silver and Bronze, Meadow bed. Here is the third in a series highlighting the gardens I am h...
-
So here’s the deal. I am restarting my blog as a true log of my adventures and today I in London, England for the 2022 Chelsea Flower Show...
Oh how I miss you my beloved Salsa.I will look for you over the Rainbow Bridge.SR
ReplyDelete