August 20, 2024

Dahlia Show - San Francisco Botanical Gardens

Although the Dahlia is the official flower of San Francisco, I find it difficult to grow well in my gardens. It is hard to look at all these gorgeous flowers and not want to try again. We will see.

Best in Show------->


My Favorites this year include Hollyhill Daydream, Verrone's Morning Star and Pam Howden.

    







After the show, Dino and I walked around the botanical gardens and saw another Monarch butterfly in the California garden.  Second one this week, haven't seen one in over ten years.


And a artsy shot of yellow in Dino's garden.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookings and Inquires, please leave in comment section with your email address or phone number. This will not be published to my blog.

Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens