This densely populated neighborhood of San Francisco is unique. The lots are tiny. It was a working class neighborhood up until the 80's. It also is on a hill. Most real estate in San Francisco increase in value directly to altitude or view. My garden is just north of Holly Park, the circle lower left.
Producing Floriferous Gardens in San Francisco’s Mediterranean Climate.
April 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens
-
A long weekend in Tacoma, Washington, viewing gardens of the region with 100 other garden bloggers and Social Media types. I am impressed w...
-
Nader's Garden, 210-3pm: The elegant and masculine city garden of Nader Meykedah. A personal garden designed equally for living and ...
-
In 2018, I started maintaining this front cottage garden. It was planted with the typical one-offs that survived our dry summers, that inc...
-
With much anxiety Angele and I drove up to Richmond, California to the new nursery called Curious Flora. I was curious. I was hoping fo...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments below. I moderate this so it may take a couple of days to show up.