April 27, 2024

MUG’s Personal Garden with Nursery

 This is my small urban garden located in the Mission Delores neighborhood of San Francisco.   I have gardened this small strip since 2003.   Lots has happened here over this period and its current theme in the long border is spring pinks, blues and whites moving into summer reds, yellows and blues.  


Some still photos of the long Spring/Summer border.





Refreshing the fall bed adding Eryngium, Guem and grass Chasmanthium to existing Aster and chrysanthemums. 


Full nursery shelves waiting for a third phase planting of a meadow garden. 



 Notable blooms Agapanthus and Ixia. 



A video sweep of my garden during the Pandemic.


P

Patio installed soon after moving into apartment, photo taken from my bedroom window. 


The back yard when I first moved in 2003. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookings and Inquires, please leave in comment section with your email address or phone number. This will not be published to my blog.

Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens