This is an example of the many small and medium sized gardens around England’s Southwest. The Garden House is a definite stop on our Road Trip around England in June 2026. The photos below is from our stop in 2016. I keep coming back to this photo mainly for the design element of the A-Frame hedge wiggle through a flower bed.
Producing Floriferous Gardens in San Francisco’s Mediterranean Climate.
October 28, 2025
Road Trip 2026 - The Garden House
Filter Posts by Labels:
2016 Dutch & English Garden Tour,
Garden Tour Marketing,
Road Trip,
South Western England
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens
-
Newly sow greens and vegetables on the roof of the Zen Center with views of City Hall, Nob Hill and Russian Hill.
-
So here’s the deal. I am restarting my blog as a true log of my adventures and today I in London, England for the 2022 Chelsea Flower Show...













No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments below. I moderate this so it may take a couple of days to show up.