September 17, 2024

London Private Garden - South London

 This is Flo and we are in the basement of her home looking out onto the garden behind her London Townhouse?  I don't know what to call the neighborhood, I will show a photo for the street below.


Yes I am gardening or doing gardening tasks in London.  I just deadheaded these Iceburg Roses.  I am in my garden tourist attire. 


My Friend Julia, a professional gardener in London, asked me to shape this tiny Yew.  And train it with some stones.  We wanted the laterals to be horizontal.






Flo is keeping a sharp eye on me and Julia as we shape up her neighbor's front garden a few doors away.


Flo and the Yew






No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookings and Inquires, please leave in comment section with your email address or phone number. This will not be published to my blog.

Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens