This charming garden was the first proper garden on our tour. After seeing Chelsea Garden Show, Kew and Hyde Park in London, we hired a car and spent the afternoon in Sussex. This garden turns out to be in the top 5 most amazing garden we saw in England. Utterly Charming! After Great Dixter, we raced the sun to see Derek Jarmin's garden on a stark jetty called Dungeness Headland along the Kent coast.
Producing Floriferous Gardens in San Francisco’s Mediterranean Climate.
May 27, 2012
Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens
-
A long weekend in Tacoma, Washington, viewing gardens of the region with 100 other garden bloggers and Social Media types. I am impressed w...
-
Nader's Garden, 210-3pm: The elegant and masculine city garden of Nader Meykedah. A personal garden designed equally for living and ...
-
In 2018, I started maintaining this front cottage garden. It was planted with the typical one-offs that survived our dry summers, that inc...
-
With much anxiety Angele and I drove up to Richmond, California to the new nursery called Curious Flora. I was curious. I was hoping fo...













