Here are most of the products given to us on this tour. A group of 75 garden bloggers and social media personas. So far I have been reading the Weeds of the Pacific Northwest from Timber Press and will include a book review soon. I have the CobraHead hand tool in my tool bag but have yet to have the opportunity to work with it. More on that one too.
Producing Floriferous Gardens in San Francisco’s Mediterranean Climate.
June 06, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens
-
On a typical morning walk in San Francisco but this time opposite of my normal direction. The new angles reveal new things. Here a Jacara...
-
Thursday, September 21 We arrived at Longwood Gardens for an eight hour visit. Longwood Gardens is large but we are having multiple ...
-
Beth's garden is known for it's dry and wet section. She describes it as "poor gravel soil and boggy hollows." The English...
-
A long weekend in Tacoma, Washington, viewing gardens of the region with 100 other garden bloggers and Social Media types. I am impressed w...
-
Our first garden to visit on our grand 2019 garden tour of Scotland and norther England is Lindisfarne Castle. A remote place on the North ...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments below. I moderate this so it may take a couple of days to show up.