Producing Floriferous Gardens in San Francisco’s Mediterranean Climate.
April 12, 2017
My Plant Palette
Here's my Spring 2017 plant palette. These are plants that I either installed in one of my gardens or liked it in a nursery.
Filter Posts by Labels:
Plant Palette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens
-
A long weekend in Tacoma, Washington, viewing gardens of the region with 100 other garden bloggers and Social Media types. I am impressed w...
-
In 2018, I started maintaining this front cottage garden. It was planted with the typical one-offs that survived our dry summers, that inc...
-
Nader's Garden, 210-3pm: The elegant and masculine city garden of Nader Meykedah. A personal garden designed equally for living and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments below. I moderate this so it may take a couple of days to show up.