Producing Floriferous Gardens in San Francisco’s Mediterranean Climate.
July 07, 2017
Cottage Garden in Bernal Heights
Beautiful bright summer afternoon on the top of Bernal Heights. This slightly sloping garden is small and packed full of plants. Below roses and lilies in bloom.
Filter Posts by Labels:
Bernal Hill,
July,
MUG Monthly Maintenance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens
-
A long weekend in Tacoma, Washington, viewing gardens of the region with 100 other garden bloggers and Social Media types. I am impressed w...
-
Nader's Garden, 210-3pm: The elegant and masculine city garden of Nader Meykedah. A personal garden designed equally for living and ...
-
In 2018, I started maintaining this front cottage garden. It was planted with the typical one-offs that survived our dry summers, that inc...
-
With much anxiety Angele and I drove up to Richmond, California to the new nursery called Curious Flora. I was curious. I was hoping fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments below. I moderate this so it may take a couple of days to show up.