May 24, 2018

Digging Dog Nursery Tour

While on a long weekend vacation in Mendocino, we stopped by Digging Dog Nursery in Albion.  Here's what I saw blooming.




I think this is Astrantia major ‘Buckland’.  That's based on their catalog description and photos.




Although technically this is not blooming, but this Thalictrum (Meadow-Rue) buds are just about to bust open.   This one is huge, at least 7 feet tall with beautiful blue rue-like leaves.


Persicaria


Verlarian?


I think this is Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Fascination’


I love the purple alliums and the orange euphorbia in a sea of green.



Geranium and Euphorbia, Wow!  It's more dazzling in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookings and Inquires, please leave in comment section with your email address or phone number. This will not be published to my blog.

Trending Posts on MUG - San Francisco Gardens